Friday, 22 March 2013

Winner's Post

Its winner time for our Mother's day Challenge 
we were sponsored by 

The winner will receive
5 images from the Jellypark 

Now for our Winner 



Well done could you please email me at 
elfiedust@aol.com 
please add Digi Galore winner in the subject 
you must claim within 2 weeks 


Now for our top 3 







Well done Ladies 
please take your badges from the side bar and wear them with pride 


Now for our sneak peek 


Dont forget our 
Challenge is still going and you have plenty of time to enter 

Hugs and Kisses 
Digi Ladies 




3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for picking my card as one of your top 3!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your top 3. I am thrilled and will put your badge up on my blog.
    Congrats to the other winners.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete